Getting the Best from How's it Going?™
How’s it Going?™ is FREE for anyone to use.
New Zealand Sign Language versions of these videos are below too.
To use How’s it Going?™, start by selecting the statement you want to work through and then pick a number in the scale to indicate how you are feeling at the moment. You can also write down any comments to explain something in more detail or remember something important later. You do not have to respond to every statement.
Some questions you might like to reflect on while working on a particular statements are:
- This statement is important to me, why is that?
- What are the good things in this part of my life right now?
- What do I want to see happen to help this part of my life to be the best it can be?
- Who are the people I can have a conversation with about the thoughts How’s it Going?™ is bringing up for me?
Once you have finished, you can email How's It Going?™ to yourself by clicking the "Submit" button.
When you have received your How’s it Going?™ you can decide if you what to;
- Share some or all of it with someone else,
- Use it to have a conversation with someone else about what you want to happen in your life and how they can support you
- Keep it to compare to future How’s it Goings?™ to see if things are going as you want them to.
How’s it Going?™ is available as an app, in Te Reo, and in other formats.
Click here for a brochure all about How's it Going?™ (PDF 868kb).