How's it Going?™
Welcome to How's it Going?™
A New Zealand Sign Language version of the video is below too.
How’s it Going?™ is a tool that can support you to work out whether you’re living the life you want.
You can use it to –
- Think about where you are and where you want to be.
- Talk to someone (whanau, a friend, etc) and identify the things that are going well in your life as well as things that you want to improve or change.
How’s it Going?™ involves a process of self-reflection using a set of statements that can help guide your thinking, or conversations with others. You can choose what statements you answer and there are no right or wrong answers.
When using the online version anything you enter into How's it Going?™ is private and belongs to you. We cannot see your statements and do not keep a record of them. If you want, you can choose to email the results to yourself or anyone else. What you type here can only be seen by you and anyone you choose to share it with via email.
You can use How’s it Going?™ to:
- Talk about or reflect on your life now.
- Think about where you want to be and what you want to do.
- Set your goals.
- Change how people work with you.
- Give other people a clearer idea of what you want to happen in your life.
- Help to plan your future.