Being actively involved in your community is a great way to have a meaningful and vital life.
This could be through paid and unpaid employment, voluntary work, work experience, or being involved in a group within your community.
Support we can offer you
These are just some examples of the support we can offer:
- Developing job search skills and work confidence
- Providing careers advice and guidance
- Developing goals and skills for employment skills
- Information and support to access training and education programmes
- Opportunities for supported employment
- Opportunities for to participate in community activities
- Move into further adult education
If you are interested in finding out more about Vocational services, contact your local branch of CCS Disability Action.