Do you have a disability and want to live in your own home and with the people you choose?
If you need support to do things like budget, shop and manage every day household jobs, we may be able to assist you.
Our Service Coordinators can work with you to:
- Make plans
- Find a place to live that matches what you want
- Set up supports during and after your move
We can also work with you to:
- Access transport
- Find out what is on and where in your community. Things like clubs, courses, workshops, voluntary work and entertainment
- Look for work and study opportunities
- Make sure you are heard when there is something you want or need
- Talk about your other hopes and dreams and how you can make these happen
- Live a valued life
We can give you information so that you can do this on your own or we can assist you.
If you are interested in the Supported Living service, contact your local branch of CCS Disability Action, or talk to your Needs Assessor from your local Needs Assessment and Service Coordination or NASC agency (NASCs fund the service).