Support in your area
We work alongside you as a disabled person, your family and whanau so you can live the life you want to live, and be part of your community.
We offer a range of support and services for all stages and milestones of your life. If you would like to find out more about any of these services contact your local branch of CCS Disability Action.
For children and families
For young people and adults
- Leaving school (transition)
- Employment and vocational services
- Vocational services (for people with very high needs)
- Supported lifestyles (for young people and adults)
- Supported independent living
- Individualised Funding