Vocational services (high needs)

Vocational support services are available to disabled people who have high needs.

All branches within the region can provide individualised Ministry of Social Development (MSD) funded vocational support services to disabled people who have high needs.

Referrals and enquiries must be made through the MSD.

Contact us

If you are interested in finding out more about Vocational services, contact your local branch of CCS Disability Action.