Support we offer / He aha ngā momo hāpai e toro nei
We offer a range of support and services for disabled people, their family and whānau. What is right for you will depend on your stage or life, your needs and, most importantly, your aspirations.
This support can include:
- Helping you to navigate your options.
- Providing good information.
- Creating meaningful community connections.
- Working as an advocate to ensure your voice is heard.
You'll find more detailed information in the pages below:
- Children, Family and Whānau
- Mobility Parking and Total Mobility
- Dig It! Royal Oak Organic Garden
- Holiday Homes
- Library and information service
- Whangarei Accessible Housing Trust
Accessing our support services
All our support services (with the exception of Mobility Parking and Total Mobility) are free. There are a number of ways you can access them. If you believe that you, or a member of your family and whānau, need support we would encourage you contact your GP, the Auckland Needs Assessment and Coordination Agency or the Northland Needs Assessment and Coordination Agency.
We also welcome enquiries directly, so please feel free to contact either the Auckland or the Northland branch to discuss how we might be able to help.
Would you like to learn more?
You can find out more about our approach to supporting disabled people and their family and whānau in our Supported Lifestyles brochure.