Support in your area
We work alongside disabled people, your family and whanau so you can live the life you want to live, and be part of your community.
We offer a range of support and services for all stages and milestones of your life. If you would like to find out more about any of these services contact your local branch of CCS Disability Action.
For Children and Families
For young people and adults
- Leaving school (transition)
- What's after school (for young people with high needs)
- Opportunities for young people
- Job seekers (only available in Nelson / Marlborough)
- Supported living
- Supported lifestyles (adults)
- Home to home support
For the whole community
Request for services referral form