Our Supported Employment service provides assistance to disabled people through all aspects of getting a job.
Support for job seekers
- We will listen to you and find out what support you would like from us
- Support you to identify your skills and employment goals
- Assist you to gain access to training and education programmes that match your goals
- Support you in your job search
- Liaise with Workbridge, Department of Work and Income and other funding support agencies
- Speak with potential employers
- Provide ongoing support once you've got a job (this can be provided at your workplace)
Support for employers
- We will listen to you to find out your requirements and recommend applicants with relevant skills
- We will negotiate for available employment subsidies
- Provide workplace training assistance
- Provide follow-up support whenever you need it and for as long as it is required
If you are interested in finding out more about the Supported Employment service, contact your local branch of CCS Disability Action.