Support for people with very high needs

We provide support for people with very high needs. This support is for people who have left school and want to work, take up further education and/or be more involved in their community. The support is flexible to meet each person’s needs. If you qualified for the Very High Needs Ongoing Resourcing Scheme (ORS), funding from the Ministry of Social Development may be available for us to support you.

Contact us

If you are interested in the Supported Living service, contact your local branch of CCS Disability Action.