Hours: Permanent, Part-time (22.5 hours per week)
CCS Disability Action's vision is to see every disabled person included in the life of their family and community.
We have been working with disabled people and their families since 1935 and are now at the forefront of service provision, advocacy and information sharing in disability sector New Zealand-wide. Our people are professional, innovative, dedicated and knowledgeable. We hold ourselves to the highest possible ethical standards and are known for our partnership approach to support.
Job specific information
We are looking for an Administrator to work 22.5 hours per week to support us in the smooth operation of our Blenheim office. This involves customer service, database maintenance, disability information service and assisting our service staff.
To be appointed the successful applicant will have:
- Experience in the day to day running of an office and used to being in sole charge at times.
- A customer service focus
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A flexible, adaptable and pleasant manner
- Excellent level of knowledge of databases and office IT systems including PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel and Outlook.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- A team approach, building good rapport with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of the disability sector and ability to relate to people with disabilities in a positive affirming manner.
How to apply
Please send a completed Application Form, CV and cover letter to our Business Support team on Southern.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz.
Alternatively contact (03) 365 5661 or email Southern.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz or drop into the local office at 9 Sinclair Street, Blenheim for an application pack.
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the New Zealand Disability Strategy. We work within a Human Rights framework and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We welcome enquiries from everyone and we openly encourage people with lived experience to apply.
Applications Close: 5.00pm, Friday 3rd December 2021