Hours: Permanent – Part-Time and Casual Positions
CCS Disability Action's vision is to see every disabled person included in the life of their family and community.
We have been working with disabled people and their families since 1935 and are now at the forefront of service provision, advocacy and information sharing in disability sector New Zealand-wide. Our people are professional, innovative, dedicated and knowledgeable. We hold ourselves to the highest possible ethical standards and are known for our partnership approach to support.
Job specific information
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to use and develop your support skills within the Otago community. Our work is undertaken alongside disabled people, their family/whanau, and supports the individual’s needs in a person directed, creative way.
To be appointed the successful candidate will have –
- Initiative, be reliable and flexible.
- A positive attitude and a talent for developing supportive interactions.
- The ability to relate well to a diverse arrange of people.
- Experience working with people with disabilities would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong connections to the community.
- The ability to work independently, but also in a team environment.
- A willingness to work with people we support to achieve their goals.
How to apply
If you are passionate about early education, we want to hear from you. Please contact our Business Support team (03) 365 5661 or email Southern.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz for an application pack.
We are committed to ensuring our application process is accessible to everyone, please let us know if you require an alternative method of application.
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the New Zealand Disability Strategy. We work within a Human Rights framework and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We welcome enquiries from everyone and we openly encourage people with lived experience to apply.
Applications Close: Open