Location: Glenfield, Takapuna, Te Atatu South, Avondale, Titirangi, Onehunga, Mangere, Highland Park and Papakura
Hours: Permanent Part-Time during school hours
CCS Disability Action's vision is to see every disabled person included in the life of their family and community.
We have been working with disabled people and their families since 1935 and are now at the forefront of service provision, advocacy and information sharing in disability sector New Zealand-wide. Our people are professional, innovative, dedicated and knowledgeable. We hold ourselves to the highest possible ethical standards and are known for our partnership approach to support.
Job specific information
We are seeking ESWs to fill a number of positions across Auckland. The ESW is a member of the Early Supports Team at CCS Disability Action Auckland and provides direct support to early childhood centre staff to support the inclusion and development of all children.
We would love to hear from you if you
- have experience of working with children up to 5 years of age and/or children with additional learning needs
- are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- are an excellent communicator
- are available to work during school hours, particularly the mornings
- have access to transport to travel to your place of work (15 – 20 minutes of travel time)
- have access to the use of a Smart Phone to be used for work purposes.
How to apply
To apply for this job go to: https://ccsdisabilityaction.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies/ and enter ref code: 6090581
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the New Zealand Disability Strategy. We work within a Human Rights framework and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We welcome enquiries from everyone and we openly encourage people with lived experience to apply.
Applications Close: Friday, 23rd September 2022