Become a CCS Disability Action member
One year’s membership is from July 1 to June 30. All memberships expire on June 30 of the one, two or five year term.
CCS Disability Action is a nationwide organisation that provides support, advocacy and information for people with disabilities. We have a long, proud history of working in partnership with disabled people, their families and whānau to provide dedicated and flexible support services.
As a member, you can have a voice in the way CCS Disability Action carries out its role and serves the disability community. You also receive the following benefits:
- Access to our low-cost, fully accessible holiday homes.
- Access to our extensive Library and Information service.
- Quarterly ‘Reflections’ newsletters that will keep you up to date on what’s happening in the disability sector.
- Annual AGM newsletter focusing on governance and the AGM schedule.
- Invitations to local events and information on national advocacy campaigns.
- A vote at our Annual General Meetings.
- The opportunity to join our local governance groups.
Membership is free for the people we support.
* required fields